Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)
Our client is one of the leading banking groups in Austria and has also established itself successfully on the international market. Especially their modern company structure as well as their innovative solutions are making them stand out. For their dynamic team in Vienna they are now looking for a:
Fullstack Developer (f/m/x)Your role:
- Working in a new team and participating in the solution and software design based on the software engineers, data analysts and product owners’ requirements
- Collaborating with different teams, fully integrated into an agile environment
- Suggesting new technology choices and refactoring the existing legacy applications
- Development, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance of a system that calculates the bank's requirements based on JAVA in an agile framework
- Develop and improve ETL jobs with a focus on NoSQL databases
- Experience with:
- developing Java applications within a Spring Framework
- NoSQL databases
- cloud computing
- JIRA, Confluence
- Familiar with ETL tools as well as with designing and building systems on Docker
- You understand ReactJS applications and know about engineering practices within a CI environment
- Reusable code is a priority for you
- At least 2 years of experience in working in a product-driven environment
- Great team player with a solution-oriented mind
- Working in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Europe
- Flexible working hours, a real work-life balance and initial onboarding from senior developers
- Great career and professional development opportunities with regular training days
- Modern office in a very nice location
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship included
- The salary for this position starts at €60.000 gross per year and depends on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,884 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien