IT System Engineer
Our client, FOUR PAWS, is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about their sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org.You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with FOUR PAWS along their mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people (m/f/d) to enrich their team.
IT System EngineerYour contribution will be
- Administrating the corporate Microsoft Azure and Office365 cloud infrastructure, security measures, backups and disaster recovery systems on an international level
- Designing, configurating, installing and supporting FOUR PAWS systems and associated software and hardware (virtual servers)
- Supporting all relevant environment processes e.g. (maintenance of servers, backup and restore processes to ensure operational effectiveness and ongoing stability)
- Proactively identifying, troubleshooting, researching and documenting faults and implementing proposed security fixes within hardware and software areas
- Evaluating, procuring, testing and implementing of new software and hardware technologies
- Delivering 2nd level support to the IT team and coordinating 3rd level support with our external partner
- Independent collaboration in international IT project teams
- Being responsible for device management and deployment of security patches, updates and software packages
- Successfully completed computer science studies or successfully completed IT education with relevant professional experience
- Experience in global IT hardware management including desktops, servers, switches and printers
- Ability to work independently, carefully and structured
- High pro-active, solution-oriented and analytical thinking skills
- Very good German and English skills
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal business partner
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 43.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter in English to: ref. number 80.786 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien