Scrum Master (f/m/x)
Our client is one of the leading banking groups in Austria and has also established itself successfully on the international market. Especially their modern company structure as well as their innovative solutions are making them stand out. For their dynamic team in Vienna they are now looking for a:
Scrum Master (f/m/x)Your Job
- Bring together a team to the highest levels of collaboration amongst themselves and others
- Enhance the company’s workflow by removing impediments, along with other Scrum masters
- Provide the engineering teams with guidance and mentoring whenever necessary
- Refine and enhance the teams' current methodology
- Support and guide the product owner in his efforts to manage the backlog in the product flow
- Multi-year experience working as a Scrum Master
- You have a higher education qualifications or an established career path
- High ability to work on the Software Development Life Cycle, and the Scrum Framework
- You are familiar with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, and apply them safely
- Nice-to-have: Technical and business skills (Webmethods,BPMS, Java, Python etc.)
- You move safely between the virtual and social interactive world with a problem-solving mindset
- Working in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Europe
- Flexible working hours, a real work-life balance and many other benefits
- Great career and professional development opportunities
- Modern office in a very nice location
- The salary for this position starts at €65.000 gross per year and depends on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,775 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien