Junior Java Developer (m/f/x)
Our client is a leading European fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative block-chain technology and visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of Cryptocurrencies.
It offers a complete service portfolio to its 1 million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market.
Because of their rapid success and growth they are looking for a talented and excited:
Junior Java Developer (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities
- Developing new features and contributing to the backend with Java as a whole
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhancing its performance and design
- Developing creative, compelling and cutting-edge systems which support its operations, acting with strong product affiliation and a strong sense of ownership
- Working with message-driven services following Reactive programming paradigms
- Organizing user stories and tasks into digestible, technical work packages for different services
- Cleaning and correcting code writing with high test coverage and extensive end-to-end testing
- Completed University degree or other educational trainings
- High potential profile, having done other side-projects while studying
- Strongly motivated to learn and experience an agile environment
- Knowledge of Java 8+, Java 10 basics as a plus
- Experience with new integrations,features and dealing with transactions, relational databases and AWS/Kafka is of advantage
- Great interpersonal and open communicational skills, for a good and professional work environment
- Capability to adapt to a high working speed
- Working in an agile environment, experiencing a fast-paced atmosphere
- Getting a much deeper knowhow on the above mentioned technologies
- Being part of a highly motivated and international team, always aiming for improvement
- Enjoying a friendly work atmosphere attending events, outside activities and trips.
- Range of gross salary starting from EUR 35,000 to EUR 45,000 gross per year with overpayment depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,737 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien