Head of Games Development and Integration (m/f/x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Head of Games Development and Integration (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities
- Setting a vision for the use of technology in the Games Vertical
- Ensuring the technological resources practices meet the needs of the company
- Outlining the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions for the Vertical’s technological requirements
- Monitoring and mentoring team members in development efforts
- Maintaining a consumer-oriented perspective and support in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and developments
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field - MBA preferred
- 8 years working in a technological role; ideally in the iGaming industry
- Many years of managerial experience
- Exceptional team management mindset and high interest in sophisticated technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Comprehensive industry knowledge with a view to the future
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Fixed pay between EUR 100.000 and EUR 120.000 + bonus scheme and variable components depending on qualifications but to be determined
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,727 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien