Principal Architect (m/f/x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Principal Architect (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining the overall architecture vision for the company's platform, including its integration services as well as defining architecture and technology principles
- Creation of architectural concepts and technology topics for feature implementations
- Analyzing new technology evaluations and conducting of proof of concepts designs with the newest technologies
- Setting up and consulting of development teams in architecture and technology issues
- Setting and establishing guidelines for the development teams in regards to how software is developed, operated and maintained
- Act as a point of contact for the Enterprise Architects and other architects throughout the company for game-related issues, supporting the solution design
- A completed higher (B.Sc. or equivalent) technical education is advantageous but not a requirement.
- Several years of experience in software and solution architecture, experience with (agile) development methodologisement
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks, especially Java and .NET/C#
- Detailed know-how of creating and maintaining software and solution designs
- Basic knowledge of IT system infrastructure related topics (e.g. firewalls, load balancing, server clusters, databases)
- Strong written and verbal English communication and moderation skills
- Know-how of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman) as a plus
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Range of gross salary starting from EUR 80.000 to EUR 100.000 per year with adaption depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,719 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien