Our client is a leading European software solutions company now seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
Do not miss this unique opportunity inside a dynamic agile team.
Chief ArchitectYour Responsibilities
- Create and maintain an architectural system for a complex multi-product platform
- Ensure systems stay ahead of future growth in terms of performance, reliability and security
- Research reference architecture and guide on best practices in domain driven architecture design
- Keep abreast of new technologies and stay on top of any trends and developments that might be beneficial to the organisation
- Oversee implementation details of new features and products and decide together with the Tech Leads and Technical Program Managers for the best solution
- Guide developers in achieving technical excellence
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the design and development of large platforms with simple solutions
- Strong background in technical delivery, high-quality coding and deep knowledge of domain driven architecture design
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships within the engineering team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities while driving focused resolutions
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 70,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 72,199 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien