iOs Developer (m/f/x) - Austria, Vienna
Our client is an agile, international company. It offers a complete service portfolio to its users community as a growing company. Because of its rapid growing environment the company is looking for a talented and motivated:
iOs Developer (m/f/x) - Austria, ViennaYour tasks:
- Concentrate, operate and implement iOS applications
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Supervise the developed applications and working on bug fixing through Code Reviews and Crowd Testing for improval of the application perfomance
- Working with UX/UI designers
- Academic background in IT (University degree) or similar training
- Working experience in native iOS apps development
- Object-oriented views and thoughts in terms of the development of applications - with the main goal of a good performance of the application
- Deep familiarity with Swift; Objective-C as a plus
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Maintain a clean and correct code
- Contribute to a new project which is growing worldwide
- International and agile work environment
- Independent and decision making environment
- Very good working atmosphere and motivated team
- Great location and next-level office in modern facilities
- The average salary for this position in Austria, Vienna starts at EUR 50,000 gross p.a. and possible overpayment depending on the qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,692 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien