Our customer has been the market leader for more than 50 years with its software that facilitates the planning of hours in schools worldwide. Based on a web application and a Windows client, as well as native apps for iOS and Android. In order to maintain this position, we have decided to create a new generation of products.To strengthen the innovative and dynamic IT team in Lower Austria we are looking for a
Product OwnerYour tasks:
- have a central role in the company — the product is the core of our business
- spend a lot of time with our users, support team, and sales partners to get a deep understanding of customer needs
- work closely with designers, developers, testers across different platforms (Windows, Web, iOS, Android)
- contribute to company-wide goal setting and manage new features from idea to release and documentation
- develop bright new ideas to create the future of digitalization at schools but also deep-dive on legacy features and come up with solutions to modernize them
- help to improve our way of working together with engineering teams, scrum masters, and management
- work experience in a similar role OR as a school teacher
- plus: degree or experience in software development or ui/ux design
- you can keep an overview over complex topics and like to make fast decisions
- you’re excellent at prioritizing and are familiar with processes/tools to facilitate that
- you can communicate complex topics using appropriate words for different audiences
- you like to find simple UX solutions for difficult problems (and you’re good at it)
- fluent in German (to talk with users, clients, and sales partners) and English (to talk to your team and international sales partners)
- A significant part of the company earnings is distributed to the employees
- A dedicated team budget for personal development
- Flexible working hours and home office on specific days
- Flat decision-making structures, eye-level communication, and product focus
- A big sunny garden to enjoy catered lunch and beers and even an office gym
- Goodies like 3 x weekly catering, free underground parking, social events
- A garage for parking your car, scooter, or bike
- A competitive salary depending on your qualification and experience (Minimum 2020 IT-KV salary for ST1: €48,286)
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for Kennnummer 80.671 preferably through our ISG-Karriereportal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien