Java Build Engineer (m/f/x)
Do you strive for a new challenge in an innovative working environment to take your career to the next level? With a creative and proactive mind-set you enjoy having hands-on responsibility in embarking new and innovative technologies?
If so, join a well-established and international operating data-driven company and shape the future of Cash Management and Trade Finance solutions by reinforcing their multicultural and agile team in Vienna.
Java Build Engineer (m/f/x)The Challenge:
- Join the Bank´s new initiative based on a real-time connectivity implementation with its back-end systems / network units
- Actively participate in agile work practices towards enhancing and deploying innovative data products
- Support testers, developers and operations in the continuous delivery automatization of software components
- Take on implementations in continous integration, analytical cloud architectures and system security measures
- Contribute in the design and review of concepts within the entire software development lifecycle
The Desired Skills:
- Technical study related to Software Engineering or similar engineering experience.
- Experience in developing software (Java latest versions) .
- Good experience of Java build tools (Gradle) .
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) .
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery (Git).
- High level of English
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development towards state-of-the-art technologies
- A wide spectrum of tasks with a lot of responsibility
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working in an agile environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Modern office in a very nice location in the heart of Vienna
- Minimum gross salary starting at 50.000 € gross per year, depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.527 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien