DevOps Engineer WebMethods
Do you strive for a new challenge in an innovative working environment to take your career to the next level? With a creative and proactive mind-set you enjoy having hands-on responsibility in embarking new and innovative technologies?
If so, join a well-established and international operating data-driven company within the financial services and shape its technological future by reinforcing their multicultural and agile team in Vienna.
DevOps Engineer WebMethodsYour Responsibilities:
- Building, automation and operation of webMethods on Cloud (AWS)
- Planning, testing and development of infrastructure
- Training and mentorship of other engineers to continually improve processes
- Great understanding and participation in the full-development lifecycle
- Completed technical education
- Several years of experience in real-time integration development
- Practical experience with webMethods is an asset
- Good understanding of scripting/programming language (Java)
- Solid working experience with cloud concepts and providers (AWS)
- Open-minded personality with strong communication skills
- High level of English proficiency and German is a plus
- Working in one of the biggest and leading banks in Europe within the international environment
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours with the possibilityof home office on demand
- Generous compensation package with additional bonuses and other social benefits
According to the collective agreement based on the Austria law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 55,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,647 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien