Our client provides the #1 Continuous Testing Platform which is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our client's culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles which they use to revolutionize the future of software testing for their customers.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Product ManagerYour Role & Responsibilities
- Own the backlog and strategic roadmap for one of our clients' product
- Be the subject matter expert for your product area
- Understand your users better than anyone else
- Be a committed member of your agile team
- Research the right problems to solve, and test/confirm hypothesized solutions
- Translate solutions into easily digestible epics and user stories
- Lead delivery of solutions in sync with the company vision and strategy
- Work closely with other R&D roles, teams and with other business units
- Convey product value, training & guidance to internal and external audiences
- Coordinate go-to-market activities, while understanding market needs
- Higher education degree, or equivalent experience
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- 7+ years of PO experience
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Proven experience working as a PO in agile environments
- Understanding of modern DevOps practices is a plus
- Open, transparent and collaborative team player
- Creative, forward and international thinking
- Hands-on attitude
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits (according to your experience and skills the annual package starts at EUR 70.000,00)
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (Annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 80.597 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien