Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To reinforce their multicultural and Agile team, we are now looking for a:
Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x)Role & Responsibility
- Head Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in cross functional teams
- In charge of the end-to-end process of reporting of Transaction Data
- Contribute to transforming and improving software solutions that enable automation of EMIR, MIFIR, MIFID and SFTR
- Evaluate existing and upcoming Reporting Regulations and provide advice to experts
- University degree in a relevant area
- 3+ years work experience as a Business Analyst in the context of data processing
- Interest and experience with processes and products of the banking area
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with integration patterns
- Good understanding of data-related tools (SQL, Excel)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary scheme composed of base pay, bonus, and additional perks
- Flexible working hours, a real work-life balance
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- Minimum of 80.000€ gross per year of base pay and flexibility for more depending on qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.587 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien