Our client is recognised as a worldwide provider of cutting edge continuous software testing solutions. Its software testing tool is revolutionising test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna and offices throughout the world.
Due to the continuous growth our client is constantly looking for passionate talents and “outside the box”-thinkers who want to become part of a global, dynamic, exciting and diverse workplace where you can develop yourself, grow and create your own future. You are welcome to become part of a fabulous and outstanding workplace. Be an achiever, be focused and goal-oriented, be creative and flexible - be YOURSELF.
Technical RecruiterYour Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates in cooperation with the hiring manager
- Develop and implement the right sourcing strategy for the different markets in Europe
- Manage recruiting process through applicant tracking system (Smart Recruiters)
- Pro-actively further expand sourcing strategy by e.g. developing and driving a variety of sourcing strategies like engaging on social media, participation at events and fairs
- Responsible for relationship management with external partners and suppliers
- Develop and implement strategies to attract talents
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics and lead the continuous improvement initiatives based on the results
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement
- Support the further development of the employer branding strategy by leading initiatives
- 7+ years of Human Resource Talent acquisition experience within a technology organization of a multinational company environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource
- Experience in filling Engineering positions
- Experience in sourcing candidates through all possible sourcing strategies – e.g. social media, networking, cooperation with external partners, university engagement
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Hands-on personality and experience taking responsibility for the full scope of recruiting activities
- Strong track record and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, entrepreneurial, open-minded and high passion for technology
- Highly effective organizational skills as well as strong business and HR acumen
- Strong influencing and consultative skills combined with problem-solving skills
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Flat hierarchy
- Numerous company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
According to your experience and qualification, the annual gross salary will be between 40.000 EUR and 65.000 EUR.
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 80.582 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien