Internal Auditor (m/f/d)
Our client is an international corporation in the south of Vienna, who produces sustainable and innovative products in the field of construction and infrastructure. For supporting the team in Vienna we are searching for a personality as:
Internal Auditor (m/f/d)Your tasks:
- Performing audit fieldwork and consulting projects including Financial, Operational, IT, ICS, Risk, Compliance and Process Management
- Analysis of processes and identification of potential improvements regarding aspects of risk and efficiency
- Preparing audit reports as basis for the presentation to the management
- Presentation and discussion of the results with the management of operational country organizations
- Support in innovative and cross-functional projects
- Master Degree in Finance/ Controlling/ Accounting or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in financial auditing respectively practical experiences in Internal Audit might be an advantage
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Very good IT-application skills, preferably SAP-skills, IT affinity
- Good Knowledge of IFRS
- Process oriented, analytical and joined-up thinking
- Dynamic, flexible and self-driven working approach
If you are interested in accepting this challenge, please send us your representative application, Identification number: 80.556 preferably via ISG-Karriereportal or via eMail.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien