iOS Developer - Innsbruck - Fulltime
This is a role in a small and friendly company specialized in creating the most interesting mobile apps for companies in online retail, and marketing. The office is located in a central neighborhood of the Tyrolean capital, Innsbruck and their benefits include flexible working hours, and home office days guaranteeing the highest level of "work-life-balance."
If you´re looking for a new adventure; professional and personal, this could be the perfect fit.
iOS Developer - Innsbruck - FulltimeYour tasks:
- Devotion to the elaboration of iOS applications with Swift
- Working with an experienced team on designing and implementing the best designs
- Support of UX and creative to generate an exceptional experience
- Determine the software architecture and play an integral role from Alpha to Omega
- Execution of automated device and unit testing
- At least 2 years of experience in the implementation of mobile iOS and UI/UX applications
- Exceptional understanding of the iOS platform with its related tools, frameworks and SDKs
- Profound knowledge of Swift. Objective-C is advantageous but not required.
- Deep familiarity with security aspects related to mobile apps
- Practical knowledge of the publication proceduere in Apple's app store
- Experience in integrating APIs based on REST
- Hands-on experience in the automatized unit and UI testing of mobile apps
- Exceptional communications skills and high level of English
- Motivated team and a very good working atmosphere
- Dynamic working environment with flexible arrangements and free choice of personal work-life balance
- Individual professional development and advanced training
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of €51,500.-- depending on the exact qualification and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,522 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien