Join one of the biggest banks in the world that nowadays operates in more than 40 countries worldwide.If you are an experienced Java developer motivated to activate in the financial sector and ready to work on delivering the best solutions for over 500 000 customers, do not miss this unique opportunity inside a dynamic agile team:
Java DeveloperYour tasks:
- Responsible of the end-to-end process when involved in a project.
- Deploying Java EE applications.
- Designing new products and optimizing the existing ones.
- Working with business people and other professionals in interdisciplinary SQUAD teams.
- Cooperation with internal departments from an agile perspective.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable vocational training.
- Hands-on experience with Java (SE & EE) as well as Hibernate and JPA.
- Good understanding of architecture and design.
- Good knowledge of different agile development methods.
- High level of English both written and spoken.
- Flexible working hours with home office options.
- Exciting tasks in a sustainably growing group, a long-term perspective for your further professional development.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Employee benefits like: free public transportation tickets, meal vouchers, well-being programs, employee events, etc.
- An attractive workplace with modern infrastructure and good access to public transport.
The annual gross minimum salary for this position is EUR 45,000 and it can go up to EUR 70,000, depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80480 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien