Content Marketing Manager - Czech Speaker
Our client is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning solution for documentation, task and defect management in the construction and real estate industry. Customers are from 40+ countries worldwide and every single month thousands of new companies register to use the product of our client in their projects.
In order to continue to ensure the company’s success, the location in Vienna will be strengthened with the following position:
Content Marketing Manager - Czech SpeakerYour responsibility:
- Develop editorial and content plans for your responsible market
- Oversee the implementation of content plans
- Define industry-relevant topics and news through research and tools
- Analyse the performance of content to drive improved outcomes
- Develop messaging to target personas across the customer journey, and define product positioning
- Bring an understanding of SEO concepts to optimize search traffic through keyword research, content analysis, link building and more
- Oversee social media channels for your responsible market
- Proof-read content from content writers and other marketing team members
- Experienced in a variety of content forms examples include blog, long-form content (i.e. whitepapers), video scripts, infographics, brochures, emails and web copy
- Manage the customer advocacy program for your responsible market
- Oversee content writers, editors and visual content producers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- At least 3 years of professional experience in content marketing
- Native Czech and excellent spoken and written English skills
- Professional experience in writing and proof-reading Czech
- Experienced in content research, planning & improving outcomes based on performance
- Expertise in at least one of the following marketing functions: Content driven SEO, social, PR
- Ability to drive copy to highly accurate standard with a concise, clear message
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to lead and influence team members
- Exceptional organisation and project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills (internal and external)
If you are interested please send us your application documents via ISG-Karriereportal or via e-mail listed below. Please mention the reference number 80.446.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien