Manager Compliance & Legal (m/f/d) International opportunity for (prospective) leaders
Our client is a globally active and researching pharmaceutical company, who guarantees for high quality products and customer focus. Human health and contributing to competent information in healthcare are paramount to the company.
To expand the team in Vienna, we offer a solution-oriented and highly communicative executive or junior executive the following career opportunity
Manager Compliance & Legal (m/f/d) International opportunity for (prospective) leadersIn this function you will be responsible for international legal and compliance activities in direct cooperation with the management boards. Your tasks in detail. You …
- control the company's internal compliance system, starting from the development and implementation up to the roll-out in the respective countries
- accompany and advise the entire team (top management, employees and executives from all departments) on a variety of compliance issues, especially anti-corruption and data protection
- take on the project management for various compliance issues within the matrix organization
- design and carry out target group-specific training and communication measures
- create, monitor and regionalize internal norms of behavior and standard operating procedures
- identify and minimize company risks by means of analyzes and evaluations
- are responsible for various data protection tasks and act as the contact person for respective departments
- act as a contact person for audits regarding legal and compliance-related audit questions
- coordinate and implement an international contract management system
- lead, motivate and coach a small team
- Profound compliance experience in the Healthcare sector
- Degree in (business) law or economic or natural science studies
- Proven success in project-oriented work
- (First) leadership experience or pronounced leadership potential
- Solution-oriented and communicative personality with noticeable enthusiasm and will to succeed
- Sense of responsibility, persuasiveness as well as pronounced presentation skills
- Very good written and spoken English and good German skills
- Willingness to travel for 1-2 days / month
- Ongoing high-level discourse in an experienced management team and with technical experts
- Unique opportunity for further development into a leadership position
- Common goals, clear responsibility as well as individual flexibility
- Variety and challenging tasks in an international environment based in Vienna
- Market-compliant gross annual salary from € 60,000, - taking into account your expertise and practice
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien