Our client is a fast-growing audio company developing audio systems for personal audio applications such as mobile phones, headphones, earphones, speakers as well as other applications for the global market. We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join the teamat headquarters in Graz.
Quality ManagerJob Profile
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting
- Validate fabrication processes for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), using statistical process control implementation, virtual process simulations, data mining, or life testing
- Conduct acceptance tests, vendor-qualification protocols, surveys, audits, corrective-action reviews, or performance monitoring of incoming materials or components to ensure conformance to specifications
- Auditing systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Determining quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures
- Monitoring the entire production cycle and reporting on malfunctions
- Track and review corrective and preventive actions
- Collaborate with team to identify and implement process improvements
- Perform verifications and tests according to process
- Ensure project and processes meet all requirements and reliability standards
- Develop or validate specialized materials characterization procedures, such as thermal withstand, fatigue, notch sensitivity, abrasion, or hardness tests
- Conduct analyses addressing issues such as failure, reliability, or yield improvement
- Develop or validate product-specific test protocols, acceptance thresholds, or inspection tools for quality control testing or performance measurement
- Conduct harsh environmental testing, accelerated aging, device characterization, or field trials to validate devices, using inspection tools, testing protocols, peripheral instrumentation, or modelling and simulation software
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative international company
- Flexible working time and goal-oriented work environment
- Development opportunities within a dynamic team
- Competitive salary and company benefits (lunch subsidy, language course, travel tickets, sport events, etc.)
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 80.349 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien