IT Security Engineer
Our client is a leading European
fin-tech company that, thanks to its innovative
block-chain technology and
visionary team of experts, has revolutionized the market of
It offers a complete service portfolio to its one million (and growing) users which is considered to be the fastest, safest and most diverse in the European virtual coin market. In order to expand their IT security team, they are looking for a talented and motivated:
IT Security EngineerYour responsibilities
- Manage architecture on all levels from the security perspective
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities and provide guidance during the development process
- Establish a security operation center and central monitoring
- Plan and perform penetration tests on web-based and mobile applications
- Perform system analysis, research best practice security solutions and advise
- Several years of professional experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Great understanding of security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software and log management
- Solid technical skills in information security architecture, vulnerability testing and penetration testing
- Experience with common threat modeling and risk analysis framework
- Capacity to shape the future of the Cryptocurrency and being able to understand the market
- Being part of a motivated, open and dynamic working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with a possibility of remote work
- Modern office in the center of Vienna with a great infrastructure
- German classes, gym, regular corporate events as well as an annual team trip
According to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law, the minimum annual gross salary will be EUR 50,000. Depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience your salary could be significantly higher.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,311 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien