Senior IT Engineer
Our client is a well-recognized European Cybersecurity center, that provides various IT security solutions. Thanks to its innovation and cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. To expand their international team, they are looking for a:
Senior IT EngineerYour responsibilities:
- You are leading a team of IT Engineers
- You are working with VMware VSphere 6.5 or higher & Veeam Backup and Replication
- You are dealing with storage (Dell, EMC, Netapp, Synology)
- You are ensuring security by working with Antispam/ threath protection solutions (TrendMicro, FireEye EX)
- You are responsible for switching & routing as well as for network access control (Macmon)
- You are also responsible for physical access control (DOM, eKey, Schrack Seconet, Mifare, DESfire, Proximity) and email encryption (SMIME)
- Operation at the datacenter
- 3+ years experience in IT Engineering or other relevant experience
- Familiar with implementing mid-sized projects
- Good knowledge of the technologies mentioned (VMware VSphare, Veeam...)
- Very familiar with Microsoft (SQL, print server, file services, active directory...)
- High level of English
- Passionate about IT security
- Work in a globally recognized company in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- Minimum gross salary of 50.000€ with adaption depending on skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80,253 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien