Project Manager m/f/d
Our client is a well-recognized company focusing on the provision of various IT solutions. Thanks to its innovation and cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. In order to expand their international team, they are looking for a:
Project Manager m/f/dYour responsibilities:
- Organization of agile projects in the Service Delivery Team
- Definition of the road map, resources planning and project requirements
- Close contact to Service Delivery Managers and customers to ensure that services are implemented as agreed upon
- Monitor the project progress, take countermeasures if necessary and send status reports to the project participants
- Organization of stand-up meetings and other agile concepts
- Track incidents and issues with the team to ensure incident management
- Maintain motivation and focus of the team
- Professional working experience in project management or as a Scrum Master
- Broad knowledge and skills as a servant leader including: team support, situational awareness, conflict management, continuous improvement and empowerment
- Strong affinity and expertise with IT risk management, security solutions or infrastructure
- Strong skills in communication and presentation towards management levels and customers
- Strong communication and mentoring skills
- KPI Management and Reporting
- Moderation of Scrum Events
- Very good level of German and English
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- According to your work experience and qualifications a minimum annual gross salary of 60,000€ is offered
If you ,are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.80,244 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien