Quality Engineer (m,f,x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Quality Engineer (m,f,x)Your Tasks:
- Work with the Software Development Kit
- Participate in test automation (Java and C#) and optimize continuous integration
- Contribute by integration and regression tests, games tests and code reviews (GitLab)
- Partially responsible with developers for an internally developed tool
- Optimize the test strategy for our framework and analyze unexpected issues
- Write new and work on existing technical documentation on Confluence
- Work on the implementation of new features and tools
- Actively contribute to the agile Software Development in regular team-meetings
- University Degree or completed higher technical education
- Experience developing, reviewing and debugging code and writing unit tests in Java and/or C#
- Passionate about games development
- Ability to ptimize existing frameworks, tools and code bases
- Team-player Attitude
- Very good communicational skills in English, German would be advantageous
- ISTQB® Certified Tester (or a comparable qualification) is advantageous
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 45,000 per year with adaption depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.193 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien