.Net Backend Developer (m,f,x)
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
.Net Backend Developer (m,f,x)Your Tasks:
- Work with the team members and Solution Architect on clean Micro-Service Oriented Architecture
- Creatively translate this architecture first into a possible design and then into .NET code
- Assist the consumers of our services and the technical support team
- Contribute to meetings with improvement ideas (suggestions, strategies, technologies...)
- Completed University degree or other relevant technical education
- 3+ years of work experience in software development
- High level of English, spoken and written
- Very interested in modern .NET ecosystem (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience developing complete .NET backend applications in C# (ideally with .NET Core)
- Professional experience with SQL is advantagous
- Experience with cloud deployment orchestration and deployments within Docker / Kubernetes is beneficial
- Experience working with Rest API’s and in writing unit tests is also beneficial
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 45,000 per year with adaption depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.191 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien