SW Senior Embedded Linux Application Developer
Our client is an revolutionary and innovative company, which is operating successfully on an international level. Offering their mixed reality systems and multiple applications to clients worldwide, they are one of the leading suppliers in the field of Machine Vision Technology.
To build and extend their product we are looking for a motivated and competent:
SW Senior Embedded Linux Application DeveloperYour tasks:
- Develop catching UIs with Phyton/C++
- Integrate Augmented Reality engines into existing Application Framework
- Develop rendering functions for Augmented Reality displays
- Integrate multimedia solutions using Gstreamer
- Develop the middleware layer to support new application features
- Communicate within a SCRUM environment with Product Management
- Deep knowledge of Linux, Python, Git and Docker
- +3 years experience in embedded development with QT
- Ideally experience with OpenGL on embedded platforms and with D-Bus
- Clean-coding style
- Good communication in English
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 55.000 per year depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.186 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien