Regional Sales Manager EMEA
Our client is a global producer and distributor of industrial minerals. The high-quality assortment of special chemicals and minerals for various industries as well as a strong global market presence build the foundation for the steady growth of the company.
To build up the region in Europe, Middle East and America, we are looking for a committed and motivated personality (m/f/d) to join the team located in Vienna:
Regional Sales Manager EMEAYour responsibility:
- Development, alignment of a long-term sales and marketing strategy in the region
- Identification of new potential costumers and implementation of new sales & marketing opportunities in order to expand the market shares
- Maintenance of direct costumer relationships with key accounts and distributors
- Development of sales plans and market analysis for new products and applications
- Preparation of reports on regular and ad-hoc basis in coordination with the local and global management of the Group
- Determination of annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales budget for regions
- Degree in Business, Chemistry, Mineralogy or similar
- Min. 6 years experience in sales, business development or key account management in plastic or paint industry
- Knowledge of mineral industries, particularly in talc is a bonus
- Proven initiative in identifying and progressing new business opportunities
- Fluency in English and German required
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested please send us you application documents via ISG-Karriereportal or via e-mail listed below. Please mention the reference number 80.133.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien