Junior Accountant (m,f,x)
Our client is an innovative multinational, providing technical know-how and technological solutions to their customers troughout many different industries, reaching from Telecommunications to Medical. Due to expanion, they are now looking for a
Junior Accountant (m,f,x)Your tasks:
- Ensure that financial information is accurate and complete by evaluating transactions and records
- Suppor internal clients and maintain financial information
- Responsible for completing the basic balance sheet reconciliations and the analysis of the profit and loss account
- Preparation of reconciliations and analyses
- Prepare and issue regular reports
- 2+ years relevant working experience or appropriate qualifications
- Fluent German, advanced level of English
- Strong skills with MS Office, especially Excel
- Form a part of a motivated team
- Work in an innovtive and modern environment
- Get to know the processes of a multinational company
- Minimum yearly gross salary of 30.000€, which will be adjusted based on your skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 80.052 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien