Chief Technology Officer (m,f,x)
Our client is a well-recognized technology company that is focused on the provision of various IT security services and solutions. Thanks to its innovation and cutting-edge technologies, they offer a wide range of services from security monitoring to risk detection. They are now looking for a
Chief Technology Officer (m,f,x)Your responsibilities:
- Technology head inside the company, evaluate and implement new strategies and systems
- People management
- Lead agile transformation
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Participate in sales for complex customer prospects
- Completed University degree in a relevant field
- Several years experience working as a leader in an international environment
- Be up-to-date with technological trends
- Leadership skills, strategic thinking and organizational abilities
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
- Analytical, open-minded and communicative attitude
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security and Cyberdefense, with a long-term professional perspective
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and cutting-edge technologies
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
- According to your work experience and qualifications an annual gross salary of 100.000 to 120.000€ base is offered not including additional variable pay
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,964 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien