Service Delivery Manager - IT Security
Our client is the European leading expert in Security matters, using the most sophisticated technology for developing and offering solutions & managed services in the field of IT security and cyber defense. They are currently looking for a:
Service Delivery Manager - IT SecurityMain Responsibilities:
- Close contact to customers to ensure that services and projects are implemented as agreed upon
- Continuous service delivery and quality improvement through cautious planning, monitoring and controlling of all processes and actions
- Close interdepartmental cooperation with the sales team
- Frequent and close communication with clients and partner companies in order to keep up close relationship
- Recognition and inclusion of customer desires and requirements, as well having an open eye for new opportunities
- Profound experience with service management, delivery management, or SLAs
- Strong affinity end expertise with IT risk management, security solutions or infrastructure
- Competent skills in communication and presentation towards management levels and customers
- Interest in working in an international environment and willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and high level of English desired
- An exiting, international work environment with long-term opportunities
- Team oriented working philosophy and very collegial setting
- Frequent feedback and discussion sessions, as well as place for future advancement and development opportunities
- Easily accessible, centrally located modern space office
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 65.000 to € 85.000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification and does not include additional variable pay based on objectives.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,888 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien