Senior Service Operation Engineer
Our client is one of the global leaders in the field of Cyber Security and IT risk management. Thanks to their most sophisticated and highly innovative technologies, they provide a wide range of services and various solutions that prevent malicious attacks. In order to expand their IT Operations department, they are looking for a highly motivated and competent:
Senior Service Operation EngineerYour tasks:
- Operating and managing SaaS platforms on Linux/Debian OS
- Debugging and fixing issues in the areas of network, application and database
- Planning and implementing changes in time/on budget
- Advancing automation, monitoring, and documentation
- Consulting stakeholders on operational aspects
- Regular on-call duty for selected customers
- Technical education (BSc., MSc.) or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of Debian GNU or Linux Operating Systems/li>
- Previous practical knowledge with automation tools (Selt, Ansible, Puppet)
- Good communication skills with a high level of English proficiency
- Very-organized person with a strong interest to IT Security
- Working in a favorable environment with long-term perspectives
- Dynamic, internationally-diverse and motivated team
- Flexible working hours and various other social benefits
- Generous compensation package with a minimum salary of 50,000€ gross p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.841 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien