Solution Architect - Smart Automation (m/f/x)
Important role in operations improving efficiency through
- advanced analytics
- intelligent business process management (IBPM)
- robot process automation (RPA)
- machine learning and more
Solution Architect - Smart Automation (m/f/x)The Challenge
- Design and drive the necessary process of leveraging technology throughout an international organization
- Research and brainstorm most cost-effective implementations alongside leadership
- Advise internal and external development teams on how to best implement solutions effectively and efficiently
- Evangelize smart automation and help business units improve their processes
The Desired Skills
- Relevant training and education in innovative and/or technical field
- At least three years of applicable experience in the field of automation
- Interested and skilled with a "building" mentality
- Affinity and strong interest in data analysis
- Teamplayer in an agile and international working environment
- High level of English communication
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Estimated gross salary of 75.000 € to 85.000 € gross per year and additional benefits
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.806 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien