As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for Software Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our client's culture is lively and possesses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles which they use to revolutionize the future of software testing for their customers.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to contribute in all areas of the software development life cycle. In this role you will work closely with several teams as well as with engineering, product management and UX leadership.Your Role & Responsibilities
- Design testing solutions that are deployed in the cloud and on-prem
- Extend/improve our current products to meet additional customer needs and requirements
- Collaborate with team members to determine and adopt good practices
- Communicate all concepts and architectural guidelines successfully to the development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java, JS, TypeScript etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills (experience in coaching and mentoring others)
- Excellent English skills
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits (according to your experience and skills the annual package starts at EUR 65.000,00)
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (Annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien