Lead Software Tester (m/f/x)
Our client is a well-established and innovative research company, which is operating successfully on an international level. Offering their mixed reality systems and multiple applications to clients worldwide, they are one of the leading suppliers in the field of Machine Vision Technology.
To reinforce their professional team they are currently looking for an experienced and competent:
Lead Software Tester (m/f/x)The Challenge:
- Planning and execution of quality assurance in the field of software development
- Close collaboration with the development team in terms of testability
- Establish product specific test plans and test reports
- Coordinating and managing a test team
- Execute various tests and track emerging bugs with Atlassian / Jira
- Responsible for debugging, testing and disclosure of commercial samples
- Ensure quality amongst all the products and features within the company IT ecosystem
The Desired Skills:
- University degree with focus on IT (e.g. computer science) or a similar vocational training
- At least four years of working experience in Testing or QA
- Highly-skilled in working with Linux operating systems, Python, GIT and Jira/Atlassian tools
- An ISTQB certification is a plus
- A responsible, solution-oriented and independent work ethic
- Eager to take responsibility towards new tasks and challenges
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Teamplayer in an agile environment
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 55.000 per year depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.611 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien