DevOps Lead (m/f/x)
Do you strive for a new challenge in an innovative working environment to take your career to the next level? With a creative and proactive mind-set you enjoy having hands-on responsibility in embarking new and innovative technologies?
If so, join a well-established and international operating data-driven company and shape the future of Big Data practices by reinforcing their multicultural and agile team in Vienna.
DevOps Lead (m/f/x)
- Servant Leadership: Function as a SPOC for all the product streams in terms of Big Data practices and take on the lead of distributed Data engineering teams aiming to foster innovations collaboratively.
- Architecture and Migration: In charge of the company’s data delivery pipeline and cloud architectural integration processes using automation and the latest cloud capabilities to enhance reliability, traceability and agility. Having the oversight regarding continous integration and other deployments between various services and platforms.
- Troubleshooting and Security: React fast and efficiently towards root cause issues to improve quality. Ensure usage of state of the art data modelling and processing methodologies and establish standards to make data accessible while maintaining data security.
The Desired Skills:
- A blend of technical experience and expertise in implementing end to end DevOps solutions in agile delivery teams
- Highly-skilled with application deployments, data analytics pipelines and cloud infrastructures
- Passionate about Big Data and Cloud Engineering and its future potential
- Strong in working with AWS, MS SQL server, continous integration and data management platforms
- Proficient with JIRA and agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Ability to work well in international, interdisciplinary teams with excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- High level of English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development at the interface between Big Data and state-of-the-art technologies
- A wide spectrum of tasks with a lot of responsibility
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working in an agile environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Modern office in a very nice location in the heart of Vienna
- Minimum gross salary starting at 60.000 € gross per year, depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,570 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien