Software Engineer (m/f)
Our client provides the #1 Continuous Testing Platform which is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps.
As our client is rapidly expanding, we are looking for Software Engineers who are proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges. Our client's culture is lively and possesses a truly agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles which they use to revolutionize the future of software testing for their customers.
Our client is located worldwide with headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Software Engineer (m/f)Your Role & Responsibilities
- As a key player in one of the dev teams, you actively contribute to the development of cloud products
- You work in a self-organizing team and help to shape it to continuous improvement
- You develop valuable increments for products according to our client's vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our client's way of working is part of your daily business
- In three months you’ll have contributed to the development of a new project slated for the next major release, as well as fixed bugs in a minor version of the latest release
- In six months, you’ll have taken on code review responsibilities and are involved in reviewing the design for new features
- In twelve months, you’re leading the development of a new major feature and are helping to mentor new engineers on the team
- BSc. or MSc in Computer Science preferred
- Experienced in writing code in .NET Core
- Experience in building services for cloud-infrastructures (preferable Azure or AWS)
- Hands-on experience in implementing microservice and event-driven architectures
- Motivation achieving innovative results and taking ownership
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits (according to your experience and skills the annual package starts at EUR 60.000,00)
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (Annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 79.561 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien