Growth Hacker (m,f,x)
Do you need
freedom and creative liberty to perform at the highest level?
Are you constantly experimenting and looking for the next BIG thing?
If the answer to both of these questions is, Yes! then this might be the ideal job for you.
Immerse yourself in a team of rag-tag entrepreneurs and innovators on a mission to improve how creators, influencers, and visionaries share their stories. With evolving products in broadcasting and streaming they capitalize on the best of technology to change how the world communicates.
Growth Hacker (m,f,x)
- Find the niche within your market and build from there
- Choose the tool kit you need to reach your audience
- Establish a gameplan and adjust when needed to capitalize on gains
- Apply a win-win approach and close in on key relationships and partnerships
- Sound understanding of analytics and digital psychology
- Background in customer experience design and execution
- Basic/intermediate frontend coding (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Overall persuasiveness
The Selection Process
- Introduction with human resources 30-minutes
- Meeting with Leadership 1-hour
- Follow-Up and Contract Proposal 30-minute
The Company & Offer
- Small but experienced team based in Vienna with detachment in San Francisco
- Multicultural environment with flat hierarchy and open channels for communication
- Customer centric with solid foundation of institutional clients including several television and radio broadcasting companies
- Base salary of 80.000 € gross per year plus performance based bonuses
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,505 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien