Senior Bid Manager
Europe's leading Cybersecurity Providor, used by millions worldwide. Are you ready to influence the future of an innovative product that sets our client as the pioneer of the future secure and reliable services?
Senior Bid ManagerYour responsibilities
- Add your own experience to shape the way Kubernetes is used
- Responsible coordination and control of tenders and offers
- Accurate preparation of project-specific and holistic offers
- Close collaboration with the internal Sales team and Solution Architects
- Expansion of the Bid Management department and development of knowledge database for tenders
- Several years of professional experience in a similar role
- Great understanding of CRM systems and good knowledge of MS package
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with high level of English and German
- Responsible, proactive and curious personality with effective time-management skills
- High interest in cyber security and cloud technologies
- High competitive compensation package with additional overpayment
- Working in an international environment with long-term perspective
- Teamwork with agile methods and individualistic implementation of challenging tasks
- Continuous education and skills development and regular feedback sessions
- Personal budget for conference and seminar visits
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,485 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien