Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To reinforce their multicultural and Agile team, we are now looking for a:
Lead Business Analyst (m/f/x)Your responsibilities:
- Implement Reporting solutions in a cross-functional and agile team
- In charge of the end-to-end process of reporting of Transaction Data
- Take part in improving software solutions to automate the Reporting Process
- Evaluate existing and upcoming Reporting Regulations and provide advice to experts
- Participate in further improvement of the current Tech Stack (Java, Oracle-SQL)
- Lead the improvement of the DevOps setup
- University degree in a relevant area
- 3+ years work experience as a Business Analyst in the context of data processing
- Interest and experience with processes and products of the banking area
- Experience designing and implementing solutions with integration patterns
- Good understanding of data-related tools (SQL, Excel), familiar with scripting languages and Software Configuration Management
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting Processes and with its software solutions (ABACUS) is advantagous
- Professional, solution-oriented and independent working mind-set
- High level of English, German is beneficial
- Working in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Europe
- Flexible working hours, a real work-life balance and many other benefits
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- Modern office in a very nice location
- The salary for this position starts at 60.000€ gross per year and depends on your experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.324 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien