Test Automation Engineer (f/m/x)
Our client is a successful company in the
internet and entertainment sector. The success of the company lies in the development of its innovative solutions for the customer. Offering a wide variety as well as interesting challenges for its employees, the corporate environment offers best development opportunities for you.
We are looking for ambitious professionals that are efficient and detail-oriented, seeking and finding best solutions in order to strengthen the team in Vienna as a
Test Automation Engineer (f/m/x)Your responsibilities:
- Close collaboration with the development and portfolio teams
- Create, plan and implement BDD test scenarios based on business requirements
- Add automation layer for the BDD tests that contribute to the regression suite
- Carry out test runs and perform root cause analysis
- Identify and implement improvements in the test process
- Experienced with the creation of unit and integration tests in C#/Java
- Familiar with agile development
- Knowledge of GIT, teamcity/Jenkins
- Professional experience with SQL and databases for test set up, debugging and diagnosis
- Experience that is beneficial: specflow/cucumber; web application test automation with Selenium; performance testing
- Very good command of English (spoken and written), German is advantageous
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company’s sustained growth
- Friendly work environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits (in-house canteen; employee events; health care benefits; etc.)
- Extensive training by your own mentor from the first day on
- Sponsored travel for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Office located in the Austrian heart Vienna
- Gross annual salary is amounted to a minimum of EUR 45,000 gross per annum. Overpayment possible depending on your exact qualifications and adequate professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,280 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien