Sr. Backend Developer
Our client will enable you to join an international and passionate team in the beautiful city of Vienna to work together on their digital entertainment products. You will get the chance to be creative, grow professionally and work in a continuously growing company which is one of the largest and most successful in its sector.
Sr. Backend DeveloperYour Tasks:
- Responsible for API Backend Development in alignment with Node.js
- Taking part in the decision-making process regarding software architecture
- Developing modular and scalable software solutions, supported by a state-of-the-art environment
- Solving performance or scalability related issues
- Optimize, automate and improve processes
- At least five years of professional experience in software development
- Familiarity with Docker, Jenkins and REST
- Skilled with microservices architecture
- A proactive, solution-oriented and qualitative work ethic
- Teamplayer in an agile environment
- Ability to work well in international, interdisciplinary teams with excellent communication skills
- High level of English
- A long-term perspective for further personal and professional development
- A diverse, well-balanced and challenging working atmosphere
- Working with an innovative, international and highly motivated team
- Centrally located office in the heart of Vienna and numerous other benefits such as flexible working-hours, trainings, health care benefits,...
- Minimum gross salary starting from € 43,000 per year depending on professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.211 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien