Frontend Developer (m,f,x)
Our client is a successful company in the Internet and entertainment sector. The success of the company lies in the development of its innovative solutions for the customer. The company offers a lot of variety and interesting challenges for its employees as well as best development opportunities. We are looking for the expansion and further strengthening of the team in Vienna.
Frontend Developer (m,f,x)Your tasks:
- Develop and design interesting websites
- Work on solutions for scalability and performance challenges
- Contribute to architecture design and decisions
- Write optimal, readable and maintainable code and test if needed
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions
- Working experience with AngularJS or React
- Confident with NPM and Gulp
- Other technologies used: Html5, CSS3, Git, Node.JS, ExpressJS, Bootstrap
- High level of English, spoken and written
- Enjoy working in a team
- Accomplishment of a wide range of complex tasks in a qualified, devoted and innovative team
- Professional growth in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive training by mentors
- Flexible working hours and great work-life balance
- Relocation package including transportation costs as well as Visa sponsorship
- A minimum salary of € 50.000,- gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience. Additional bonus and benefits apply.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.210 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien