Senior .Net Fullstack Web Developer (m,f,x)
Our client is an international leading provider of software technologies and services for marketing control. Their software supports better planning and organization within a team and a better evaluation of marketing activities. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a motivated
Senior .Net Fullstack Web Developer (m,f,x)Your tasks:
- Implement, develop, program and integrate state of the art software which ensures high availability, scalability, maintainability & performance of high-traffic web applications
- Prepare technical specifications and assure quality
- Work on the architecture and design of the software
- Definition of interfaces to various components of the system and data structures
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the development environment Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge and MS Reporting Services are advantageous
- Very good technical understanding
- Communicative and team player attitude
- Highly interesting position in a dynamic & international team
- Flexible working hours and models
- Very nice working atmosphere
- A minimum salary of 50.000€-60.000€ gross p.a. which is adjusted to your qualifications & work experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,159 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien