Product Manager for Banking Solutions (m/f/x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture which combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To increase their international team, they are currently looking for a motivated and competent:
Product Manager for Banking Solutions (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities:
- Faciliate Core Banking Systems (CBS) implementation in collaboration with IT and business partners
- Technical support and management of CBS strategies
- Consultation with stakeholders and partners about matters and issues related to CBS
- Technical as well as functional support and consultancy regarding CBS
- Keep track of market trends and analyzing their impact and pertinence for our client
- Responsible for managing a continuous exchange and lasting relation with network and local bank stakeholders
- At least five years of experience in technical and functional consultation of Core Banking Systems
- Experience and interest in banking business processes, architecture and technology
- Fundamental knowledge of migrating data
- Ability to work well in an international, interdisciplinary environment with excellent communication and consultation skills
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Eager to take responsibility towards new tasks and challenges
- High level in English (other linguistic skills are advantageous)
- Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in Vienna
- Very good and well-balanced working atmosphere within an international team
- Possibility of personal growths
- Great location and modern office with good transport connections
- Other extra benefits (flexible working hours, employee events, etc.).
- Minimum gross salary of 60.000€ p.a. with adaption depending on skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79,158 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien