Process Technician for Commissioning (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a proactive person to join the team in Vienna or Lieboch!
Process Technician for Commissioning (m/f/d)Your field of activity covers:
- Commissioning and Qualification of biopharmaceutical production plants
- Coordination and execution of interface tests with suppliers of other package units
- Participation at SW-FATs
- GDP-conform documentation of the commissioning
- Adaptation of functional specifications
- If necessary commissioning management at the customer site (incl. EHS-responsibility)
- Preparation of isometric drawings for modifications
- Travel activity national and international > 80%
- Education as a mechanic, electrician, automation technician or equivalent (HTL, apprenticeship,...)
- Several years experience in service/maintenance and in the operation of customized production plants for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industry (every plant and so every functional specification and control system is unique)
- Good MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Good German and English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent
- Communicative personality
If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to work in a company on an expansion course, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application under ref. no. 79.152 preferably via our ISG Carreer Portal or via eMail. The application can be submitted either in German or English.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs - here you will find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien