We are your full-service provider in all personnel matters and pleased to be at your disposal as one of the leading organizations in Europe.Counting on 700 staff members in over 50 offices, we are able to connect people and companies. Being located in 36 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support our customers internationally as a professional team. Our consultants are specialists in their respective sectors and, as an expert team, cover all industries. Since its establishment 20 years ago, ISG has become a service company operating internationally in four divisions: Personnel Consulting, Executive Search, Training & Development, Interim Management and Media House.
Managing PartnerYOU ARE A PERSONALITY
- who has more than 10 years of professional industry or service sector experience
- well-connected and recognized as a business professional
- tired of the usual corporate culture
- who thinks about starting your own sustainable business or you are already working independently
- who wants to achieve an independent income or wants to boost your independent income
- that wants to use your work experience in a new way
- International recognition of the ISG brand
- Fast growing, global presence
- A proven sales concept for a total of 11 industry sectors
- Local & international recruiting & industry know-how in Europe, America and Asia-Pacific
- No initial or long-term investments
- A complete IT and extended CRM system
- On-site and online training
If you are interested in this long-term challenge and role, we look forward to receiving your application under ID number 79.114, preferably via our ISG career portal or by email.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien