iOS Development Team Lead (m/f/x)
Our client develops web solutions and Mobile Apps in the area of mobility, placing the user - the traveler - in the foreground. The corporate startup has developed very successfully in the recent years and has positioned its application as a reputable, stable and leader in mobility.To manage and guide the iOS development team in Vienna we are looking for an ambitious Team Lead
iOS Development Team Lead (m/f/x)As part of the international development team (10 people), you are involved in the design, operation and further development of the platform, working together with experts in an agile team. What you will do:
- Implement new features and maintain existing features of the iOS app
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Your focus is on expanding and optimizing iOS apps
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product managers
- Enrich the team with your knowledge & develop it on a personal and professional level
- Swift, RxSwift / Reactive Swift
- Fabric / Firebase, Fastlane
- Realm, Appium, Jenkins
- Experience in software development on iOS, Android (Kotlin) knowledge is a strong plus
- Git is your best friend
- Previous experience in mobile apps with a large user base
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Proactive attitude, high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Very good English (working language)
- Reactive Programming Knowledge
- Knowledge of the Linux/Unix shell
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins 2 pipelines) and test automation (unit tests / UI tests)
- Pet projects and active contribution to the Open Source community
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks
- Working in a culture of open communication and feedback, active involvement in is highly appreciated.
- Possibility to work in a modern office with excellent benefits like coffee, a quite working space, a MacBook Pro, a company phone (also for private use) and a co-financed lunch.
- The salary range for this position is between 49,000 EUR and 56,000 EUR gross p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.110 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien