Android Developer (m/f/x)
Our client is an Austrian based company with an innovative approach to scalable cloud video-conferencing solutions. The company is highly rated by Gartner. They create solutions that make a change and use modern technologies to craft real-time experiences for B2B and B2C markets. The company is headquartered in Graz. Working from Vienna region is also welcome.
Android Developer (m/f/x)Your Role & Responsibilty
- Design and implement mobile applications
- Develop Android frameworks with state of the art technology
- Realize new features in close cooperation with designers, developers and marketing as well as product management
- Decide about technical architecture in a team
- Implement innovative ideas
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with development of Android applications
- Expertise in Java and Android frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration an Testautomation
- Skilled in writing clean code
- Problem solver
- Very good englisch language skills required, at least some knowledge of german desired
- Nice to have: academic degree in computer science or similar
- Full or part-time employment
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision and a flat hierarchy
- Headquarters in Austria
- The minimum salary for this position is € 2.392 gross on a full-time basis (14x) acc. § 15 I. (11) ST1 acc. the Collective Agreement for Information Technology. Depending on your qualifications and experience, you will be offered an attractive salary.
If you are interested in this attractive career opportunity, please submit your application for ID Number 79.049 on ISG-CareerPortal or send an eMail.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs to find daily new job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien