Technical Product Owner (m,f,x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning. To increase their international team, they are now looking for a self-driven:
Technical Product Owner (m,f,x)Your Responsibilities
- Develop and work on service vision and strategy
- Work with multiple stakeholders’ interests
- Ensure end-to-end development of cloud services offering to an analytics department
- Identify, describe and prioritize Value Stream backlog items (Epics, User Stories)
- Optimization and further development of existing product portfolio
- Monitor the agreed business goals, KPIs and budget
- Lead a team of cloud DevSecOps and stay on top of new technologies and innovations in the cloud
- 3+ years experience as a product owner, preferably in the field of cloud services and infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodologies and practices
- Experience with the coordination of external suppliers and partners
- Familiar with customer facing functions as well as IT & Operations
- Profound knowledge of public cloud environments (ideally AWS), continuous delivery & automation and Infrastructure as a code, Data Analytics and Test-Driven Development
- Good organization,communication and leading skills
- Excellent English skills
- Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in Vienna
- Very good working atmosphere within an international team
- Possibility of personal growths
- Great location and modern office with good transport connections.
- Other extra benefits (flexible working hours, home office options, employee events, etc.).
- Minimum gross salary of 80.000€ p.a. with adaption depending on skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.037 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien