Integration Consultant (m/f/x)
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture which combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To increase their international team, they are currently looking for a motivated and competent:
Integration Consultant (m/f/x)Your Responsibilities
- Management of integration requirements in alignment with Mambu APIs
- Working with the Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) to structure and operate corporate processes
- In charge of solving issues linked to Mambu
- Responsible for a comprehensive documentation in Jira
- Technical Mambu support in the Application support team
- Knowledge transfer in trainings
- At least five years of experience managing integrations
- Good knowledge of Mambu, MPO or Corezoid
- Highly skilled in transferring corporate requirements into technical solutions
- Profound experience with APIs, webhooks and webservices
- Experience and interest in banking business processes and architecture
- Ability to work well in an international, interdisciplinary environment with excellent communication and consultation skills
- High level in English
- Familiarity with agile structures is advantageous
- Be part of one of the leading financial institutions in Vienna
- Very good and well-balanced working atmosphere within an international team
- Possibility of personal growths
- Great location and modern office with good transport connections
- Other extra benefits (flexible working hours, employee events, etc.).
- Minimum gross salary of 60.000€ p.a. with adaption depending on skills and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 79.035 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
The ISG Personalmanagement Group, based in Vienna, was founded in 1999 and is represented internationally in 37 countries as a full-service provider in personnel matters (personnel consulting, training, interim management, outplacement and payrolling). With over 50 locations and 720 employees, it is one of the leading consulting companies in Central and Eastern Europe. As a full-service provider for all HR areas, the ISG teams support customers from all economic sectors in local and cross-border projects. The extensive service portfolio in the areas of personnel consulting, training and development is characterized by innovative offers that are tailor-made, practical and at an excellent price-performance ratio.
As a company, ISG is a generalist, but thanks to its size it has branch-specific employees across all areas and can provide high-quality support for customers in all personnel matters.
An excellent price / performance ratio prevented us from this great growth.
Rustenschacherallee 38, 1020 Wien